No watches or warnings in effect for Port Alberni, BC.

spacer
Updated: @ 31/12/1969 02:05 - next update at 16:00  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Night time, Dry Night time, Dry
Currently: 7.1C, Max: 7.4C, Min: 7.1C 7.1°C
Warmer 0.1°C than last hour.

---

Feels like: 7°C

24-hr difference
1.3°CWarmer 1.3°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 7.4°C
01:40
19.3°C
13:53
Low: 7.1°C
01:02
3.5°C
07:20
 Calm SE
0
Gust:
0 km/h
0 Bft - Calm
Today: 5.6 km/h 00:18
Gust Month: 32.2 km/h April 2
Rain Today: 0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0 mm
Storm Rain: 0 mm
This Month: 37.8 mm
Season Total: 492 mm
4 rain days in April.
Monday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 81 % Decreased 2.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: 4.1°C Decreased 0.3°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1018 hPa Rising 1.4  hPa/hr
Baro Trend: Steady
Sunrise: 06:26
Sunset: 20:11
Moonset: 03:41
Moonrise: 11:27
Waxing Crescent
Waxing Crescent, Moon at 6 days in cycle
46%
Illuminated
UV Index Forecast UV Index Forecast
15/04/2024
3.7     Medium 
16/04/2024
3.4     Medium 
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Monday
Sunday night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers

Min: 3°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Davis VP+ forecast: Mostly clear with little temp change.
 
Monday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers

Max: 12°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.